Sunday, April 29, 2012

Huffington Post - Our Worst First Apartment Stories - What's Yours Photos

Whether you rent a high-rise apartment or even private a house, you might be bound to possess encountered one or two less than great household issues, just like a trickle out within the home sink or maybe the occasional frustrate problem. We've certainly also been there. And, while your leaking faucet is unfortunate, we have now viewed worse things. From a kitchen overrun through mice to normal water leaking by way of a master bedroom window, our editors in this article at Stylelist, Stylelist Home, and also The Huffington Post Style portion talk about their hardest "first apartment" horror stories.

Just press in the slideshow below. And involving course, let's understand problems been through one thing similar.or worse.

"Can I speak about your mice from the home connected with my personal very last condo again? We evolved into so overrun (at lowest with my mind) that I retained your Britta around my bedroom consequently I would sometimes must go ahead the kitchen's pertaining to water. I'm not really happy with exactly how I let the rodents win, but it's true." Anya Strzemein, Stylelist, Stylelist Home as well as Huffington Post Style Editor

Flickr photography by way of illustir

No comments:

Post a Comment